home about contact

Thursday 29 August 2013

New York- Part One ♥

I think New York may be the most magical city that I have ever been to. People say that it's the city that never sleeps, and it doesn't. Fancy pizza at 3am? You can get it. Seven days just wasn't enough. Me and my friends managed to visit every tourist destination in those seven days, but I know that we would have loved to explore even more. We rarely used the subway. One day we walked 15 miles! This may sounds crazy, but walking around New York is so easy. You just loose track of time, and there's so much to see. Here are a few of my favourite snaps that I took on my phone...
Just a few snippets from an amazing week. Can't wait to post more photos. If you're thinking of going to New York and haven't been before, then I definitely highly recommend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to know what you think and do my best to reply to all comments.